Tuesday, June 22, 2010

2 outta 3 hit today

Sooooo today start out good

1st call of the day was the water jet cutter telling me my BSA parts where finished and ready to collect......time to fire up the welding machine :o)

2nd call of the day was the company where I took the engine to get "boiled" she was finished and ready to collect!!! Check out the pictures........I very please up until now.........not a bad considering she's seen nearly 65+ years of abuse and probably a couple of hundred thousand miles, oh yeah and WWII!!

The only disappointing news was the BSA & Harley frame and parts where not ready to collect yet but maybe they’re ready for tomorrow, fingers crossed!!


Looks like new, now all I need to do is measure out all the clearances and see what needs to be replaced or re worked.
Can't wait to get the BSA frame back so I can finish off all these parts!



No comments:

Post a Comment